12.06.2009

Costumes

I mentioned in the post before this that we went to a nativity display yesterday put on by the Spokane Stake. It was truly amazing to see so many nativities in so many different styles in one place. I could have spent hours in the main room, but it was not at all kid friendly. Luckily, there was a kid friendly room with plenty of things for the kids to do. Here are some pictures of our kids playing dress-up. It took a bit of talking them into it because none of the other kids there were doing it. However, once they saw how much fun Sam and Grace were having it became the most popular activity in the room! What can I say, we're trendsetters. Eva did not like her sheep costume, but she makes a pretty cute one, don't you think?









2 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

super cute!

NanaH said...

What a wonderful idea for keeping children busy. I want pictures!!! I love the one of Eva.