5.21.2010

Welcome to the family


It's late at night Friday. Well,actually not that late, but I'm pretty tired so it feels late. I'm writing on our brand spanking new iPad and I just can't seem to turn it off and go to bed. This thing is so much fun! Rob's been saving his pennies for this since it was announced; well,really before it was announced because he knew something like this was coming. Anyway, he had a target of September to buy it, but we had an unexpected windfall this week that got him exactly to his goal to buy this nifty thing. So happy early graduation to rob!!!! Now you just have to make sure you get through your defense successfully.
So we've only had the iPad for a few days but we've all been using it a lot. We have to use the timer for Sam and Grace to make sure that they both get equal time playing. They've been so excited about it that it really has almost felt like we have a new member of the family! I suppose that feeling will wear off with time. Until then, however, in suppose I'm going to be having a hard time getting to bed!

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Blake wants to know when we can come up to play with the ipad, I mean, play with you guys.

StrykerLOVE said...

concidering how we have to deal with the boys and the itouch i can only imagine

NanaH said...

Dad and I had a bet that Rob would be the first to get the ipad! I'm jealous.