7.26.2009

The Sunday Blues

I'm not sure what it is about this new ward... or maybe it's just Sunday... but I don't think my kids have ever been as poorly behaved as they have been these last three Sacrament meetings. Grace is loud and defiant and contrary; Sam is sulky and whiny. Both have obedience issues. And then when its time for primary, they are as good as gold. What is the deal!?! I'll be the first to admit that they have never been model children, but we could at least get some semblance of reverence from them before. I don't think its the new ward, because as I say, they are great in Primary. We haven't done anything different with our Sunday routines so I am at a complete loss as to what has inspired their bad behavior.


Well.

At least I know what FHE will be about tomorrow!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

This must be so upsetting. Blake wants to know if you have found replacements for us. We will need to come up and visit so you don't. I really need to call and see how things (weekday) are going.

Suzie-Q said...

hope you can figure something out with them and that church gets better soon. I have had to have coloring sheets for my kids the past couple of weeks.