9.23.2008

Can't Win

So my super sensitive sense of smell seems to be returning to normal which is great but apparently being able to breath through my nose would make me just too comfortable so my body is compensating by taking my vague, ever present nausea, and kicking it up into full fledged demon retching. And tomorrow we have a 12 hour drive to Utah and I'm going to have to bring along a vomit bowl AND sit on a towel because I lose all bladder control when I'm heaving. More then you needed to know, I know, but I'm going to be wretchedly uncomfortable tomorrow and I want everyone to know it and pity me!

5 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

I am so sorry that you are not feeling well!
I will be thinking about you and most definatly will have some pity for you. I hope that the ride ends up better then you think it will. Try to have a little bit of fun.
maybe you should sit on a diaper then it wouldn't leak through the towel... just a thought.

Maren and Blake said...

Oh yeah, I remember why I don't want to be pregnant again. I hope the car ride goes well. Pray and ask God for help, that's what made the car ride to Pullman (last winter) bearable for me.

Carrie Medford said...

I do not envy your pregnancy experience although you may not envy mine--having to do it without my husband. Good luck on the drive!

Letty said...

Poor Rachel...Sympathy coming your direction...good luck!

Katie said...

I'm sorry about your grandpa. Hope you make it okay to Utah and feel alright. Let me know if you have time to get together.