3.31.2009

Another Day, Another Snowstorm

This is getting a bit ridiculous. I think we've had maybe one day of sun out of weeks and weeks of rain and now snow. And of course, this is spring break so all the kids that would normally be cooped up in school where their teachers have to deal with their antics are now cooped up at home where their poor mothers have to deal with their antics. AND we took our snow tires off the van last week so it wouldn't really be a good idea to get out and drive somewhere. Whatever happened to the sunny and warm spring breaks of my childhood? 


...oh yeah, that was in Arizona. 

5 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Spring Break + terrible weather + full term pregnant woman = a not so fun week for kids (or mom). I hope that little baby comes today or tomorrow. I also hope the kids are kind and helpful this week. If you need a break, Braden would love some friends.

Suzie-Q said...

I have been thinging the same thing, Where oh Where is the SUN!!!
I am supposed to be moving this week and I don't really want to do it in the Rain and the Snow.
Yesterday I could hardly stand my own kids! the were literally driving me up the wall.
At least we all had fun bowling last night, right? did you enjoy yourself?

Danielle said...

Amen! I'm thinking that the kids and I might go to the Palouse Science Center this week if this keeps up! When does Rob's mom get in tomorrow? If it's later, would you like to go in the morning? Give me a call! Oh, I need your email so I can send you the pics from last night! If you check out our blog, you'll see how bad Trestin kicked all our butts! And he's only 2!!

Carrie Medford said...

I know it! We decided to take our own spring break and go to AZ--where it is really spring and almost summer! Come join us!

Spencer said...

rachel,
dont worry i am not enjoying myself this week here in tucson during my spring break :)