10.19.2009

Do you think his teacher will notice?

I hope this picture is big enough for you to see what's going on. Sam's school is doing a reading challenge and the parents are supposed to sign off for every 20 minutes read. Sam decided to just cut the parent out of the whole equation.

click on the picture to see bigger... you're looking at the bottom left side of the orange paper.



We had a little talk about right and wrong after this.

ps- Sam did in fact do the reading that he signed for. He just got tired of waiting for me to sign the paper.

6 comments:

NanaH said...

Every child tries it at least once. Remember the gold Dairy Queen coins?

Suzie-Q said...

well, At least he knows how to spell your name, right?
That is pretty funny. Did he actually read that time? or he just wanted to say he did?

Erin Tingey said...

I even remember the DQ coins!

Carrie Medford said...

Ha ha! What a clever kid. I don't think the teacher will be able to tell it's not your handwriting. Not obvious. Nope.

Katie said...

That is too funny! What a smart little cookie. Love the dress that Eva is wearing. She is adorable and I love the smiles.

colette said...

Hahahaha! Remember how Mr. Boxley made us get our parents to sign our homework... EVERY NIGHT?!??!?!? My mom finally gave me permission to sign it for her. Smart kid you have there!