10.13.2009

Trip to Utah

Yesterday we got home from a very quick and very fun trip to Utah to visit my older sister and her family. My mom and youngest sister also drove up from AZ to be with us. It was great to see everyone and I just wish we had had more time and less distractions (such as school, dogs, babies). Here's some pictures from the trip.


Grace and Eva on the trampoline. The trampoline was a great hit with my kids, especially Sam. He spent more time on the tramp then doing anything else, except maybe sleeping.
Eva also had fun on the tramp. She mostly just rolled around and put leaves in her mouth, but she enjoyed every minute of it!

The kids with Grandpa Murland at the Hill Airforce Base Aerospace museum


Jeep from WWI

Grace loved this lady in the lobby of the museum. She's wearing a dress made from parachute silk.

There were TONS of planes at the museum, both inside and out.

The cousins at the top of Ensign peak. It was so windy but the view was incredible.
Grace taking a rest on the hike up.


Eva likes her back pack.

At the SLC temple reflecting pool.

Pretty Sophie
Rob thought it would be fun to have a bubble gum bubble blowing contest. Brother-in-law Marc is incapable of blowing bubbles with gum. Here's a picture of his best try.


Sally was the clear winner. This picture is just a second too late to catch her truly awesome accomplishment.

Whitney did her best.
All told it was a great trip. We got to spend time with Great-Grandma Budge which was a treat (kicking myself that I neglected to take any pictures!) and it was fun to hang out with my mom and almost all my sisters. Thanks again Whit for taking care of us!

4 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

What a great trip. It's fun to be with family, even if it is quick.

Suzie-Q said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. I must admit though, that popped bubble looks kinda gross when you don't know that it is bubble gum, it is a odd color for gum.

StrykerLOVE said...

yes those pic make sally look like throw up is coming out of her mouth. and that wasn't my best bubble btw!! Thanks for coming I too wish there wasn't the distractions but hopefully feb will be a hit and distraction free!!

Sweet Sal said...

that is such a gross picture of me