3.13.2008

Last Weekend

I've been trying to download pictures from our weekend on the west side all day and it is just not working. This is the only one that will work, and it isn't nearly the best I have. But since the weekend was to honor Elaine's birthday I suppose it is appropriate to have this one on the blog. At least you get to see the cake Rob and I got for her, though I'm not sure you can really appreciate just how big it really was from this picture. The thing was gargantuan! Black Forrest, and no, we did not make it. I'm not a big fan of cherries so I really couldn't put my heart into it. Besides the fact that our recipe called for cherry brandy and I didn't fancy another trip to the liquor store. I don't know what the alcohol content of this cake was. I figured if I didn't know I could just say it had none. It certainly didn't taste boozy...


No comments: