9.01.2009

1st day for Grace



Grace was really excited to start preschool today. She's been somewhat lonely at home since Sam started school last week. She really likes her new teachers and is especially thrilled with the pink princess plates that are in her classroom for the kids to play with. There are lots of little girls in her class to be friends with and the teachers have fun things planned throughout the year.
So now its just me and Eva at home in the mornings. Though I think she and I are going to be taking some classes ourselves. We'll start out with Regular Sleeping Habits 101!

4 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

That sounds like a great class, If I had that time I would totally sign up!

Maren and Blake said...

She looks so proud. Now you and Eva can concentrate on those important things, like sleeping.

Sue said...

What cute kids you have. I love reading your blog. I'm so glad you were able to get the comb out of Grace's hair without cutting it. What a nightmare!

StrykerLOVE said...

what a cutie - I think Sophie has that same shirt - love target! Can't you still come in oct? You don't need Rob around for that trip!! My kids will be sad