9.12.2009

Aiming High

For about a year, if one were to ask Sam what he wanted to be when he grew up he would tell one that he wanted to be a 'worker'. We've been able to deduce that a 'worker', in Sam's mind, is a builder or construction worker. Which really could encompass many professions, including architect, engineer, contractor, etc. Today, however, he narrowed things down quite a bit. He told me that he didn't want to be a worker that builds things. No, he wants to be a builder that digs holes. That's right. My son, my first born, aspires to be a ditch digger.

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

There are people who need ditches dug, why not have Sam do it?

Suzie-Q said...

Ditches are good.

NanaH said...

I need lots of trenches dug at my house. Send him down! Give that boy lots of kisses from me.