9.07.2007

The Plot Thickens

Ok, so it turns out the lady that I thought was being lax on our moving deal wasn't exactly being lax though she DID forget I had talked to her about us moving. The apartment manager, however, appears to be the real culprit. A key form which she was supposed to send in to the housing assistance people is still sitting on her desk two weeks after she was supposed to turn it in. She's pregnant which really is the only excuse I can allow her for not getting things done, though I have noticed that she was prone to flightiness and forgetfulness even pre-pregnancy. So we'll spend today trying to get things back on track, though it is looking more and more doubtful that we'll be moving next week.

1 comment:

StrykerLOVE said...

I am sorry there is nothing more stressful then all the red tape/paperwork/real actual work of moving and it always gets my nerves racing