9.09.2007

Your mission...

So I didn't know this about my husband till after I married him, but he likes to collect coins. I think its a gene that he gets from his father, the consummate collector. Lucky for me, Rob sticks to coins as opposed to the everything that Murland collects. So we have proof sets of different coins stashed here and there for the kids to inherit. We've started collecting the presidential 1$ coins and we've kept right on top of the state quarter collections. Except for one quarter. I'm not sure how it happened, but we don't have the Alabama quarter from 2003. So I'd like to enlist all of your help. Go through your change jars, check when you get change at the store, and if you have or find this quarter, send it to us!!! You will be more then fairly compensated and have our life long gratitude! Here's what the coin looks like:

Happy Hunting!

2 comments:

StrykerLOVE said...

what is 'fairly compensated' like only 25 cents or are you adding on a finder's reward?

leslie said...

yep, we have one of those in our collection... eat your heart out! :)