10.10.2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPA!

A BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO YOU FROM YOUR CUTE GRANDKIDS!

FIRST, FROM SAM:
Dear Opa, When I heard it was your birthday I got so excited!
I wanted to come visit you, but my truck is too SMALL!!

So I'll just have to shout HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! really loud so you can hear me.
I LOVE YOU OPA!!!!

And now, from Grace...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY VERY FAVORITE OPA!!
I wish I could be with you for your birthday. When I think how long it has been and will be till I see you, I just want to cry!Me and Sam thought we would try to mail ourselves to you for your birthday, but we just couldn't fit in the box!

So I guess we'll just have to stick to saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WE LOVE YOU!

love Sam and Grace

2 comments:

StrykerMan said...

hi sam from jack
you look nice

Spencer said...

clever card!!