2.15.2008

Tub o' Love

Since a few people have asked about the tub in my header pic, let me explain. It is not our tub, more's the pity, but belongs to Rob's mom, or at least it belongs to the apartment that Rob's mom is renting. The apartment is a one bedroom that connects to this guys law office. Apparently he and his wife and two kids lived in the one bedroom for YEARS (two kids= boy and girl into their teenage years. Talk about hellish!) until he decided to upgrade and now rents out the apartment. Unfortunately the tub is pretty much the best thing about the apartment. Its really old and so mustily smelly; not in such a great part of town and is right next to a vet's office that has kennels for pet-sitting and in the summer time you wouldn't believe the racket!

6 comments:

Alleman Family said...

I do think that the tub looks way fun! I bet the kids love it too. I also love the bunk bed! Congrats on the great purchase!

StrykerLOVE said...

been meaning to ask - --- so did you invite mom to the other blog yet? i really don't know how

Carrie Medford said...

I'm glad you found my blog! I've been wondering lately what happened to everyone I knew in Jr. High and high school. I missed the 10 year reunion so I feel out of the loop. You've got a cute family!

Katie said...

Love the tub pic. It is fabulous. I'm jealous of the bunk bed purchase. I've been looking for a good buy. I really want to find one with a trundle bed too. My sister has one and it's great when the cousins sleep over.

StrykerMan said...

Thanks for the birthday card! This year, one of my resolutions was to be better with birthdays and already I've messed up with both sides of the family. I appreciate your kind words and so I'll make a new music mix for you. And I love the tub - it's a perfect mix of the 40's and 70's.

Carrie Medford said...

So I've been looking through your blog and it sounds like you're in the primary presidency--join the club. Here's a website that I've found useful when thinking up sharing time ideas--www.sugardoodle.net. Maybe you've heard of it already, but it's been a lifesaver for me.