12.01.2007

Welcome December!!!

We got our tree up last night in time to officially welcome the Christmas season today. Here's a picture of it after the kids finished 'helping' me decorate:
Notice the plethora of ornaments in the bottom right corner, right about at Grace height. Sam did a pretty good job spreading his out, but Grace wanted all of hers on the SAME BRANCH! After they went to bed I redid the whole thing so our tree wouldn't fall over from lopsidedness. I did feel a little guilty undoing their work. They had such a nice time putting it up.
Well, I'll probably be pulling a late nighter trying to get my sharing time and other primary things done for tomorrow. Also the choir program which I have to admit is coming along dismally. I'm really having a hard time getting the writing juices flowing on that project and I'm really not sure what to do about it. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

StrykerLOVE said...

i just think that you should use the scriptures and then songs in between - why try to jazz up something that is perfect already - then maybe add some words by pres hinkley and you have a tony award in the making!